When It Comes To Shopping, I’ll Find A Way...

Can you even imagine being too busy to shop? I mean like, actually can’t find time to venture to a Zara, nowhere near the doorway of Topshop, Harvey Nichols shopping days are like a far cry ๐Ÿ˜ขWell I hope you never feel this pain. For a serious fashion lover like myself this is the worst thing to happen. I imagine Carrie Bradshaw felt this way when she couldn’t shop and had to go to Mr. Big for a loan...so many tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ Having said all this, I utterly love my job, like 101% love it (remember when you used to write that on your tin pencil case with a compass??!) so the fact I can’t shop isn’t too big a problem...๐Ÿ˜ฌ Also, my bank balance is probably the healthiest it’s been for quite some time. Howevs, I now just online shop. How have I never done this as much in my life before?? Honestly, it’s amazing. Click on ‘buy’ one day and a super friendly delivery guy walks in the very next day with a little parcel (or large in my case) it’s that simple. It’s literally like having Christmas or your birthday multiple times in a week!! And everyone knows that feeling of retail therapy, right?! It’s like a good cup of Yorkshire tea, just sorts everything out and makes you feel better. And these sites definitely cotton on to stuff so then start dropping little emails about further discounts and offers on delivery ๐Ÿ“ฆ  ‘you have 20 seconds to buy and get free next day delivery’ HELLO!!!!! Have you met me?! Of course I’m going to take advantage of that...*heads straight to wish list. Adds (everything) to basket. Job done.* I know lots of people don’t like to buy online and I kinda get it. There’s something about heading to a shop and buying your hearts desire first hand, in person. Going home and unwrapping said item, seeing it again like it’s for the first time ๐Ÿ˜ True love. But actually things arrive better packaged through the post. Like you actually get to unwrap multiple layers and because you’ve ordered it days before you genuinely do forget what it is sometimes...ok, maybe that’s an exaggeration. Also, if you don’t like something you have to send it back and have that hassle, this isn’t anything I’ve experienced, yet. I make all things work or I pass them on to family/friends. Honestly, you need to try it. You’ll never look back! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป
And because I understand that feeling of getting things in the post it makes me work even harder on items I post out. There’s only so many ways you can make brown tape look attractive, right?! But I still make sure it’s got some appeal to it! Absolutely love that people receive MY items in the post. Clothes from MY boutique. I honestly don’t think I will ever tire of saying that. It must be the same feeling when a woman says ‘my husband’ for the same time. The thrill. The passion. Yes, passion. This shop is my dream come true!! So even though I am too busy to shop, I can now online shop until the wee small hours of the morning if needs be. Head for most appointments after work so keeps me nicely occupied on the evenings (and away from wine ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚) and all of this makes for ideas for blog posts. So everyone really is a winner!! So, on that note, I’m going to make a cuppa and settle down to watch yet another Christmas film...(and not remotely be on my iPad buying more new clothes, boots, hats, make-up...๐Ÿ™ƒ But it’s all in the name of research, hey??! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป)
Happy Sunday!!!Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts